When quality matters to your company
At Russell Symes, our Quality Systems, procedures, measuring equipment, and the culture of our highly trained team, ensure that every part which is shipped to our customers is 100% to specification, every time. Quality Control is not an afterthought at RS&C, it is the basis on which our business operates, and is the first and last consideration in every job we do.
Our Quality Systems include:
- Stand alone Quality Control Department.
- First Off, In Process & Final Inspection for all orders
- Secure storage, Certification, and complete traceability of all materials
- Control of all process and quality documentation, including drawings, records and procedures.
- Regular audits conducted in all areas of the business.
- Extensive standards library.
- Calibration of all measuring equipment at regular defined intervals.
- Customised packaging to ensure all orders arrive at your facility damage free.
Our Measuring Capabilties include:
- 2 x 3D Smartscope co-ordinate measuring machines
- Optical and Contact CMM measurement
- CMM measurement up to L=150mm x W=100mm x H=150mm
- Microscopes throughout our workshop as well as in Quality Control
- Digital measuring equipment for every CNC machine
- A huge range of conventional measuring equipment including:
Digital surface roughness tester
- Concentricity fixtures
Digital Micrometers & Calipers
- Internal & external thread gauges
- Go/No-go plug gauges
- Digital bore gauges
- Digital height gauges
Our Quality Assurance Systems
We are proud to manufacture to the highest quality management criteria - ISO 9001.
Our components are made to the highest levels of precision, giving you the best possible product quality.
Our dedicated Quality Department is equipped with the latest in CMM measuring equipment, ensuring your parts are delivered 100% to specification first time, every time.